Course 370: Balanced Scorecard Professional Certification Boot Camp
Duration : 5 days
Start Date [y-m-d] : 2017-04-19
End Date [y-m-d] : 2017-04-23
Cost : =N=1,056,000
This combines BSP Certification Part I with the Advanced BSP Certification Part II. It builds on the Introductory content by
focusing on common scorecard development difficulties and nuances found in real world organizations that have implemented the Nine
Step framework. It delves deeper into the subjects our trainees have been asking for: strategic thinking, practical examples,
details on cascading, budgeting, change management, facilitation evaluation and other advanced topics. This course is taught by our
most senior staff. Topics covered by the course include:
- How to think strategically and avoid getting bogged down in tactical
- How to design and implement a scorecard where other frameworks have
already been introduced.
- How to revise poorly designed scorecard elements, based on numerous
- Small group simulations to understand decision choices.
- Balanced scorecard “best practices“.
- Advanced concepts in performance measurement.
- How to cascade the enterprise scorecard throughout the organization.
- Overcoming obstacles and real world challenges.
- The evaluation of planning documents and processes.
Participants will understand the key concepts of the balanced scorecard, and why it is gaining so much attention in corporate, nonprofit,
and governmental organizations. Participants will learn a systematic, nine-step methodology for building and implementing the balanced
scorecard, based on the performance management theory developed at Harvard University and the Institute's international balanced scorecard
consulting experience. Participants will receive a Performance Scorecard Toolkit™ with worksheets for each step of the methodology.
Who Should Attend
This course is recommended for executives, managers, planners and analysts who are part of a balanced scorecard development.
BACK TO PROGRAM LISTING