Course 301: Balanced Scorecard Professional Certification Part 1:Introduction to Balanced Scorecard
Duration : 3 days
Start Date [y-m-d] : 2017-07-24
End Date [y-m-d] : 2017-07-26
Cost : =N=621,060
This course shows a step-by-step methodology to build and implement a balanced scorecard strategic management system, either for
public or private sector organizations. It includes a hands-on workshop to allow you to get practice in developing the balanced
scorecard for a typical organization. You will have an opportunity to address some specific issues in your own organization. Topics
covered by the course include:
- Basic concepts of the balanced scorecard and how it can be used to
improve organization performance.
- How the balanced scorecard applies to different types of organizations.
- How to build and implement a balanced scorecard using our award-winning
- How to develop more meaningful performance measures.
- The correct sequence of steps that is necessary to build a strategy-focused
- How a scorecard system can drive a performance-based budget and employee
You will understand the key concepts of the balanced scorecard, and why it is gaining so much attention in corporate and
governmental organizations. You will learn a systematic, nine-step methodology for building and implementing the balanced scorecard,
based on the performance management theory developed at Harvard University and our international balanced scorecard consulting
experience. You will receive a Performance Scorecard ToolkitTM with worksheets for each step of the methodology.
Who Should Attend
This course is recommended for executives, managers, planners and analysts who are seeking the best practical ideas in improving
organizational performance. This course is recommended for executives, managers, and planners who seek a brief, high-level
introduction to the balanced scorecard and how it can be applied to meet their own organization's needs.
BACK TO PROGRAM LISTING