Course 520: Balanced Scorecard Masters Professional Application Course
Duration : 5 days
Start Date [y-m-d] : 2017-08-14
End Date [y-m-d] : 2017-08-18
Cost : =N=1,155,000
This is a required course for balanced scorecard practitioners who want to achieve the highest level of certification – Master
Professional Certification – from the Balanced Scorecard Institute. This course is designed for students who have completed the
Balanced Scorecard Professional Certification. This course includes advanced balanced scorecard topics, mentoring from a senior
Institute certifying trainer, and the development of a student practical application.
This five-day course uses the Institute’s nine-step balanced scorecard framework: Building and Implementing a Balanced Scorecard:
Nine Steps to Success™. The course is taught in an interactive manner, using lecture, lessons learned, and practical examples,
mentoring with specific help on each student’s application example, shared participant experiences, before and after scorecard
examples from actual client engagements, certification exam preparation, and practice sessions. The culmination of the course is a
student presentation to the class and instructors.
Topics covered by the course include:
- Comprehensive approaches to strategic planning, strategic management,
performance measurement and target setting, initiative prioritization, performance information systems, and program
- The Institute’s Nine Step methodology for building and implementing
balanced scorecard planning and management systems.
- Modern approaches to Strategic thinking and Strategy mapping.
- Communications strategy development and change management aspects of the
balanced scorecard journey.
- Facilitation and coaching skills necessary to lead team workshops in the
development of a balanced scorecard system for your organization.
- How to select appropriate BSC software to collect and report performance
information throughout the organization
- How to cascade the enterprise scorecard throughout the organization.
Who Should Attend
This course is recommended for executives, managers, planners and analysts who are seeking the best practical ideas in improving
organizational performance, and who want to achieve the highest level of certification – Master Professional Certification – from
the Balanced Scorecard Institute.
BACK TO PROGRAM LISTING