Balanced Scorecard: What It Is and Why So Many
Join BSI’s Senior Consultant, Juliette Bastian, on this webinar and learn how mastering the balanced scorecard methodology might be the secret to your organization’s success in 2018. Whether you are charged with improving performance in your organization, revising an existing balanced scorecard system, or implementing a new strategic planning and management system, this complimentary webinar will help you orient yourself with the latest thinking in strategic formulation and execution.Provided by the Balanced Scorecard Institute, the global leader in helping organization improve performance through a strategic balanced scorecard system, we can help your organization to:
- Communicate with clarity an organization’s vision, mission, and strategy to employees and other stakeholders
- Align day-to-day work to vision and strategy
- Provide a framework for prioritizing programs, projects, services, products and resources
- Use strategic performance measures and targets to measure progress
In this 30 minute session, you will develop a basic level understanding of:
- How a balanced scorecard system works to improve organization performance
- Benefits of improved strategic planning and strategy execution using a Balanced Scorecard system
- Keys to successfully implementing and sustaining a Balanced Scorecard system
How to join the live webinar
Simply click the “Register Now” button or link. Here are the details (and yes, you can forward this invitation to your colleagues too).
FREE WEBINAR: “Balanced Scorecard: What It Is and Why So Many Organizations Have One”
DATE: December 14, 2017, at 8:00 – 9.00PM West African Time
WHERE: at your computer or on the phone (via GoToWebinar)
Will it be recorded? YES!
If the time does not work for you, we will record the webinar and make it available for replay for a limited time. All you have to do is register! Anyone who registers will be emailed the replay within 48 hours after the webinar.