Afreximank released an international RFP for improving its performance management culture and system. BSWA submitted a technical proposal recommending the adoption of balanced scorecard by the multilateral organization, as well as financial proposal, on the basis of which we were chosen as the preferred consultant.
- Working with the in-house Performance Improvement Lever (PIL) members, we reviewed the existing strategic plan IV and migrated it to a balanced scorecard with all the strategic elements clearly defined and documented.
- Worked with all 19 departments and units in the organization to develop their respective scorecards which were presented for validation to senior management
- Developed team/individual scorecards and review of the existing technology environment for suitability for performance analysis and reporting under a balanced scorecard system
- Afreximbank, though operates as a commercial self-sustaining organization, it is owned by African member countries with a developmental /social mandate.
Subsequently, we were contracted to install and implement QuickScore performance information system
- Installed QuickScore, assisted with uploading of data and trained performance analysts and others on the software